This practical and interactive course explores the art of giving and receiving feedback.
Constructive feedback is a very positive thing. Giving and receiving feedback should be a central part of our working lives but often we find it difficult. Giving someone constructive feedback is to give something of great value. Through listening to feedback we can develop new ways of working, continue to do the things we do well and adjust things we do not do well.
- Using our business actors in interactive forum theatre we explore what is good quality feedback – and what is not!
- Participants learn how to give difficult feedback and positive feedback.
- How to make the most of your own feedback.
- Simple models and techniques for giving feedback.
- Practice giving feedback using our business actors in a safe and supportive environment using case studies or briefing the actors on real life situations.