Facilitation is a skill that creates great results when done well. Our interactive and practical approach makes it easy for participants to learn the techniques of productive group facilitation.
- Participants discover what facilitation is (and what it isn't!), where and when it is best employed and the skills required for best practice.
- They identify the differences between leading, training and facilitating.
- They discover strategies for maintaining constructive dialogue and handling conflict, arguments and/or concerns.
- Participants establish ways to reach and hold agreements.
- Participants have the opportunity to practice skills in a controlled environment, facilitating discussion amongst peers, guiding a group, stimulating and managing debate.
- They learn tools and techniques for moving a group to decision without imposing their own agenda.
- Participants receive quality, targeted, constructive feedback from our trainers and fellow course participants.