Change and uncertainty are becoming familiar aspects of working life. This course helps participants to understand their own response to change and how they can deal with and even enjoy living and working in uncertainty.
- Practical strategies.
- Distinguish between influence and control.
- Coping with unknowns.
- Choosing your attitude and purpose.
- Letting go and stepping forward.
- Reactivity vs. Pro-activity.
- Turning limits into opportunities.
- Develop a proactive approach to change and challenge.
- Obtain insight into individual blocks to creativity.
- Gain confidence in dealing with change and limits.
- Can be applied to real issues or situations facing an organisation.
For related courses see Creativity and Innovation.