Often personal development planning can feel like a bit of a routine chore. Especially if it is a once a year activity perhaps linked to annual appraisal conversations. But if it is done effectively it can be a major boost to achieving a successful and fulfilling professional career.
This course gives participants the tools and processes to reflect on what they really want from their jobs and what they need to develop to achieve this. It also gives frameworks for setting meaningful objectives and checking progress against these.
- We can work within your organisation's existing PDP frameworks.
- Practical, effective and immediately applicable techniques and models.
- Identify your true purpose.
- Identify the steps you need to take to achieve what you want.
- Balancing work and life.
- Managing the needs of all stakeholders in your career - you, your line manager and the wider organisation.
- Time for reflection and personal work.