Its good service to know what to do and what to say – but it's excellent to deliver individual tailored service to each customer. This can be achieved in any service environment. We all have customers. Whether we have external customers or internal customers (our colleagues in the business) customer focus is critical.
First impressions count – but it is also the ongoing, communication, delivery and interplay between you that makes a customer feel special and want to come back to you again. Our interactive and practical courses help participants build the confidence and know how to please their customers every time – and retain them even when they can't give them everything they want.
- Using forum theatre, we explore what works and doesn't work in customer service.
- Increase awareness of the importance of excellent customer service and how to achieve it.
- Participants receive training in customer service theory, techniques, questioning and listening skills, relationship management and handling difficult situations and characters.
- Participants are given the opportunity to practice and develop these skills using our actors and relevant case studies or scenarios.
- Participants receive quality, targeted, constructive feedback on their performance from both trainer and actor.
- We can include input on supporting good customer service through customer-focused management.
- This course can be tailored to participants working with external clients or internal customer relationships, and by phone or face to face.
- Choose from our established and proven courses or work with us to develop bespoke training for your organisation.